Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jacob, aka Survivorman

Last night was movie night in our house and I let J pick the show this week. His choice? Survivorman. He loves this show and Man v. Wild. We suffered through it. I put the kids to bed pretty early because L had an early basketball game. So...this morning I was making the rounds waking all the kids up when I went in Jake's room and didn't see him on his top bunk, or his bottom bunk. However, I did see this blanket hanging from the slats of the top bunk and felt it and guess what. He was tucked away peacefully sleeping in a cocoon. At least I can rest assure that he could successfully make a hammock from his blankets and slats should he ever get into any kind of trouble and need to "survive" ha! ha!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Haha too funny! That hammock actually does look quite comfortable!