Saturday, March 14, 2009

March??

I am so far behind, this is my first March post and the month is half way over. Oh well. Now that I have a week off of work I might have some time this week to actually post something worthy of reading. ha! We have been super busy lately. I am hoping to get caught up on some things I've neglected lately like some serious deep cleaning. I also want to take the kids pictures in their Easter outfits. We plan on going out of town towards the end of week to Oklahoma. The kids are super excited and so are we. It will be so nice to get away. I also want to do more reading. These books I've been reading are so addicting and I can't put them down. I just finished The Shack. It was for our book club and I was a little nervous about reading it. I had heard from people they either loved it or hated it. I started it and couldn't put it down. I loved it. Have any of you read it? What are your thoughts on it? I can't wait til our group meets so we can talk about it.

Will had an ear infection at the beginning of the week and seems to be doing better already. Then towards the end of the week Preston and Jacob got some kind of stomach bug. YUCK!! Thankfully Lauren, Will, and I have stayed clear of that. Rounding out this week was Preston and my anniversary. We have been married for 10 years. Mind boggling. Everyone says it, but I really do love him more today than I did that day and I would have never thought that possible. We have come through so much and I love what we have. God truly blessed me when He gave me Preston. We weren't able to do anything yet to celebrate since he was sick, but maybe one night this week we can sneak away.

I hope all of you have a terrific and safe spring break. I'll post pictures soon for all of you family members who care ;)

0 comments: