Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Control

I have been struggling a bit lately. I am a major control freak! I know it-I can admit it. But it is causing me a lot of problems lately. I have recently become aware that I am NOT the one in control (well not really just figured out, but just acknowledged). I have been under a great deal of stress lately. It's a whole culmination of things that I won't even begin to list here. But none of it is in my control. Really trying to come to grips with this has been a little overwhelming. At the same time though, I know deep down who is in control. The more time I spend in my devotional, the more time I want my God to take over my life. And I've got to tell you the past couple of days have been refreshing. I deal with the things I can control, and the rest I leave God to handle. I am trying to be more patient so I can listen to what He wants me to do instead of just acting on what I think I should do. And that's it. Just though I would share what's on my heart tonight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must read the blog brandiandboys, I'm sure you've seen it but read the post for 2/011! It's right there for all of us moms! love you baby girl, love mom