Thursday, February 5, 2009

What to Say...

I haven't posted in a while and really have not a lot to say, but I feel the need to or I might lose my reader. Here is my life summed up:

  • Tomorrow marks the anniversary of Vickie's death. It's going to be a tough day. Dad is taking off, but we could really use prayers. I'll take the kids to her grave after school tomorrow and they can leave her a card. I can't believe it's been a year.
  • Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I very badly would like to do something special (because he would never expect it) for my husband, but what?
  • I have fallen behind on my devotional, but I am going to make it! I will do it!
  • I have started working out...again...love it.
  • The kids are doing wonderfully. Lauren had a sinus infection/ear infection but you would never know it. I only took her to the dr because her cough was keeping everyone awake at night. She is such a trooper.
  • Preston and I are going out of town this weekend, with no kids. Whatever will I do with my self (Preston will be in a class all day both days.) I hope to read a lot.
  • Work stinks. It's so stressful this time of year. No one is happy, including myself.
  • My mom has had a swollen ankle for a couple of months and come to find out she has bone infection. YIKES! She needs a lot of prayer. She will find out more about treatment the beginning of the week. On a funny note, the nurse told mom the last man that has this infection only lost two toes!?! What? Why on earth would you tell that to a patient. Mom being the trooper she is just said "Okay".
  • I have taken no pictures of the kids in weeks. It's bad when my two year old tells me to "go get your camera".
  • Will got a peanut butter jar out of the pantry yesterday morning (after he was dressed and ready to go to school) and proceeded to stick his fist in it and lick off the peanut butter. I really needed my camera then, but time left me without.
  • Harper's going home! Yea! It drives Preston crazy that I follow blogs and keep up with them the way I do, but come on, it's become a necessity. Praise God for her story.
  • That's it. Absolutely nothing worth posting an entire post about. If I could only ask for your prayers for my dad this weekend and for my mom and her treatment I would greatly appreciate it.

I hope to have something worth devoting an entire post soon, and maybe even with some pics.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe it has already been a year...the family is in our prayers!

Have a WONDERFUL time this weekend!

Schedule in Body Pump on Tuesday...