Monday, November 24, 2008

Lost Count

I lost count of how many days behind in "Thankful" posts I am, my computer is driving me crazy and will never let me on to post. Anyway, I am so happy to be off this week. I almost finished my shopping this morning, and this afternoon I put up the tree. The kids all helped me put on the ornaments and everytime I would hand them a different one to hang, they would say "Oh, I remember this one." Then Jacob told me that putting up the Christmas tree "brings back a lot of memories". It was really precious. Will is currently picking off all of the ornaments, well at least the breakable ones. This is going to be the fun year for Will. He loves the lights.
He found one of his presents and has walked around with it in the box for most of the day. I don't feel like fighting him on it so I'll take it away when he is sleeping and hope he forgets by morning! I have a few things more to do before Thursday, but other than that I am ready. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! (just in case I can't get back on before then to blog)

We bought Will this dinosaur for one of his presents. It looks so cute, I can't wait until he opens it!
** I think he just opened his present from its box :( Guess I should have fought harder.




1 comments:

Erin said...

The tree looks beautiful! All I have to say is we had BORING toys when we were kids! Enjoy your week off...I am jealous!