Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Raising a Champion!




As you know Jacob is in Cub Scouts and he absoulutely loves it. Well this weekend was the Pine Wood Derby race where they have to make a race car form a block of wood. Jacob and Preston of course take any competition VERY seriously and set out to make the best replica of the Jimmie Johnson 48 car they could. Weeks went by with them working on it, more money to make it the best and Sunday was THE day. Mom stayed at the hospital with Will and the rest of us went to show our support. Well around twelve races later he is still undefeated! We couldn't believe it. He won the championship in his pack which qualified him for district, he won the championship in the whole den as well as the coolest car award. He was beaming. We are so proud of our little boy scout. Isn't he so handsome in his uniform?

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I am so glad you emailed me! :) I went back and read all of them from the start. I am sorry to hear about Vickie's death. How is your dad doing?

And good grief..your life with doctors. Wow! I hope Will is getting better. Keep the updates coming!