Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary


I can't believe today is our 9 year anniversary. So much has happened in such a short amount of time. I feel really horrible though. Periodically in the weeks leading up to today I thought about it, but with the hospital stay and everything, my mind has been somewhere else. I completely forgot about the importance of March 13 until late last night. I cannot believe I forgot our anniversary. If there is an upside to this event, he forgot it too. That makes me feel a little better :)
We have some friends coming over to watch the kids so we can go out to dinner. It will be a nice get away since we haven't been out just the two of us in a while.
Even with the lack of a card when he woke up I hope he knows just how much I love him. He is a wonderful father to our three kids and works incredibly hard to provide for his family. I know that in the day-to-day life I get caught up in the routine of things, I hope that this day, (though off to a bad start), he knows how very much I love him.

On another note, Will is always very concerned any time a cat gets in the house. He usually follows it calling "tat" "tat" then picks it up (legs dragging the floor) and tosses it outside telling it the whole time "outside". It is the cutest, most hilarious sight you have ever seen. Well last night I was able to capture this event with a picture and it is so cute. This cat-Scooby- mind you is pregnant and pretty heavy. Enjoy the picture of Will on "tat patrol".

0 comments: