Monday, March 17, 2008

It's Spring Break, Baby!





I can't believe we made it to this point in the year. I can honestly say there were times when this was questionable. 8 weeks and counting until summer vacation and I am dying to be able to stay home with my babies. (as many of you already know)
We had a terrific weekend. The weather is absolutely beautiful and has allowed us to spend every minute outside with the kids and they seemed to have great fun. We took the kids to see "Horton Hears a Who" yesterday and they loved it. It was really cute except they said "shut-up" a few times which I can't stand. Other than that the movie was really good. It wasn't very long either which made it even better since Lauren gets bored of movies really quickly. I think she just goes for the candy and popcorn :).
We don't have any big plans for this week, although my mind is churning with all of the possibilities.
Will seems to still be doing good. His nose is absolutely pouring out si that makes me a little leary of his ears, but for now we are still clear. Praise God! I had to put a picture of Lauren here because I look back and I have very few pictures of her. Poor baby. She has a real problem with closing her eyes in every picture so I made a real effort to take as many pictures as I needed to in order to get at least 1 good picture. Minus the gum in her mouth I think they turned out pretty good.

0 comments: