Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hello, again


Well it's been over a month since I last posted. I can't believe the place we are all in. Everyone seems to be doing better with Vickie's death and we are learning day by day to deal with her absence. The kids seem to be much better, althoug I think Jacob is still showing a lot of changes freom it.
I am writing today from the hospital room. This is day 5 and it has been very trying. He has had 4 different iv's and we pray this is the last one. He has no more veins left on his arms and in order to get this one in they had to call the flight crew for the hospital helicopter air med people to try. They said they are the best in stressful situations. Praise God they found one tiny little vein left in his arm. Having to do it in his foot would be absolutely awful.
We have had a lot of visitors and the care and concern of our friends and family is very humbling. We couldn't do it without everyones support. Please keep praying for Will and the drs and nurses to find what is causing these infections. We are still waiting on the dr to come in and decides if he will need a CAT scan tomorrow morning. From what I can see there is still drainage in his ears. But what do I know? Keep your prayers coming and I will post again soon.

0 comments: