Monday, March 24, 2008

dr's Appointment


We just got back from Dr Sawyer's office and Will has a sinus infection and of course ear infection. Apparantly Dr Huchton had a skiing accident over Spring Break so we won't be seeing him. I think everyone involved is a little baffled and unsure what the next step should be. We opted to try regular antibiotics (Augmentin) for 3 days and if there is no change then we will go for the Levaquin. He just doesn't know of a study showing the effects of multiple/long term use of quinalin antibiotics due to the child's growth plate. If that too doens't work then he will be readmitted to the hospital for more IV antibiotics and CAT scan. This is what he said he would do if it were his child, so I trust that it's the right thing to do. Please pray that Will gets better and won't have to be hospitalized as well as no bad side effects from the drugs.

I was on my way out this morning to the dr when I heard out cat meowing very loudly. I listened carefully and found her in the corner where she had given birth to three little orange baby cats. I moved her and the newborns into a large tupperware with old sheets and left. When I came back just now she now is the mother of 5 precious orange cats. (I hope that is all!) I will go and take a picture and post it later.

Thanks for all of the prayers. We love you all.

0 comments: