Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Who IS This Child?

So I finally had to get out and do something today. I have been so sick for daaays. I am really tired of being sick, but then again I'm just really tired. I don't even know what I had, I just know I don't want it again, nor do I want anyone in my family to get it. I still don't feel 100% but I am going back to the land of the living tomorrow and going to work.

Preston also had to leave town Monday on top of it all, and thankfully I've had wonderful help from our family. Back to doing something today. Jacob has school pictures tomorrow and he deperately needed a haircut or face a long life of ridicule at his fro-boy hair do eteranlized forever in print. ha! I was like a mad woman looking for a place that could do it quick and Will has been saying for quite sometime (picture it: holding his bangs all the way back), "Mom I want my hair like this!". I really like his hair long, but if he's asking I might as well let him have a little bit of what he wants now, because when he's thirteen he might be asking for a different color and that will be out of the question! I'm trying to be a little flexible in my parenting :) Anyway I let him cut it and he is so cute. In person he looks a lot younger, but after I looked at his pictures he actually look older. You be the judge.

I'm praying for everyone to stay well. There are so many sick people I know and many of them actually have the Swine Flu!

0 comments: