Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Maybe I'm For Real This Time...

I know I've said it before, but this was THE longest I've been without posting. And it was even summer!!! The days go by so fast and in a blur I can't even make sense of it. But... I know I have a responsibilty to grandparents ;) to keep this thing updated so I am back in business.

School has started and we're already off to a roaring start. Gymnastics, football, it's all coming back to me now. (That's a Celine Dion song for those who care, ha!) Anyway. I think we took our last trip for a while. Jake had his last race in Nocona and we had a lot of fun. We rented another camper and stayed at the track. Preston's mom and brother and sister came and we had a blast hanging out and cooking on the grill. It was much better than even I had anticipated. We are definitely ready for a break.

The kids love their teachers and are actually enjoying going to school. That is such a relief when your kids WANT to go instead of the begging and pleading to not make them. Will even seems to be enjoying school now. That makes my heart so much better. I want nothing more than to be able to stay home with him, but I can actually handle dropping him off knowing he wants to be there. He has also graduated and become so big because...he is completely in his bed now at night, and he falls asleep in there all on his own! You have no idea what a difference that makes. I actually have time to talk to my husband! I didn't know what I was missing, he's actually a great guy ;) ha!

Maybe I'll come back again tomorrow for another update.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Welcome back to blog world...we have missed you!

A Joyful Chaos said...

It is great when children love school and the whole learning process!