Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How He Loves Us

I absolutely love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgeUrD4MHI

I've listened to it over and over on my ipod the last couple of weeks and they sang it in church on Sunday. It's one of those songs that really resonates inside of you. It forces you to take a step back and really think how much He really does loves us. I don't think about God being jealous for me, but he is. He wants to be in everything I do, every day, and how disappointing I must be to him when I go through most days without even acknowledging him whatsoever.

I don't really know the point of this post other than if you haven't heard this song, you should. And to know that He is jealous for you. Oh how He loves us.

Have a terrific week.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love this song too!!!

Erin said...

So now i am hooked! I listened to the song and had to download it...now it is in my head all the time! I love it!