Monday, April 28, 2008

Work in Progress




I thought I would update you with all of the new and exciting things going on OUTSIDE of our house. Preston has been working super hard on the sprinkler system and of course..it rained. He still has his ditches though so the work will continue. We also had the curbing poured and put the glass down in the flower bed. I went to Lowe's and bought some plants and it looks like Preston has his work cut out for him. (ha ha) I think he thinks I might be planting them, but I've tried the shovel thing before and we don't work well together. If you look hard enough you can see a little white chair on the front porch where I can sit and talk while he works ;).

Preston also got a little toy that he picked up on Sunday. He has had so much fun with it working on the yard. It is really cute. I think Will might like it a little more though.




Will's just taken me for a ride!
The sidewalk should be done by Wednesday, but all of you who I have spoken with know the direction this is going. I don't anticipate it getting done AT ALL. We'll see, I 'll keep that positive attitude :). I'll post a picture of it as soon as it happens.
I'll post interior pics as soon as I get some--perhaps I should pick up some first. We'll see.

0 comments: