Monday, April 14, 2008

More Prayers...

Okay, here I am again asking for more prayers. As you know from previous posts that Will is going to have his tubes removed sometime within the next month. In the meantime it might be difficult. He was put on new meds Friday morning from the ones he started last Monday, and his ears are still draining awfully bad. When I called the dr to let them know she said that they were afraid of that and he might have to either try to heal on his own or wait until the surgery. This does not sound like fun. Although his fever has subsided and he has started to sleep again, I can't imagine him living with this infection for the next 3-4 weeks. The only thing I can do and ask for is more prayers that he can overcome these infections on his own quickly. Thank you for all of your prayers and I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Weiblen Family Blog said...

I will be sure and lift you, Preston and Will up to the Lord every time that you come to my mind! Hang in there!