Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Recovering

Will and I are spending the day together while he recovers from his ear infection. Last night his fever stayed at around 104 and finally broke late this morning. Thank you, God! He seems to be feeling better, probably as a result of his fever breaking. Either way he is soooo cute. As I was working on the computer this morning I had the music playing and he was standing in the little chair in front of the desk. As he was standing there he started to dance and sing. I couldn't keep this precious moment all to myself, so here he is at his most precious self. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW THAT IS JUST TOOOO CUTE!!! Yes sireeee, that's my boy!!!! He's got quite a beat!!! American Idol, watch out...here we come!!! THANK GOD he is feeling so much better. hey, can we just keep him on medication for life? what a tought!!! love you!!! mom