Friday, June 5, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Work



Welcome again! This is our office. Not a big space, but gets the job done.


These are the doors leading into the office. They are open most of the time, the room isn't very big.
This is the view standing in the doorway. I have a view of the front lawn when I'm in here. I did that so I can see the kids playing in the front if I need to. Also I can watch for when P gets home. I try not to be on the computer once he's off work. You can see the board where I hand some pictures plus the kids work. I think it's overflowing a bit, don't you? My computers on the left, and Preston's laptop for work is under my Beth Moore book and Bible.

This picture is from right in front of the window. The back side of the desk. Down there I have my basket with my sewing machine hidden under some zebra cloth and out printer is on another small table. I don't necessarily like this set up, just out of ideas/energy to do anything about it. On the other wall are some of P's plans for work and some still on the floor. They're everywhere! I guess that's a good sign for business though. Then he has his work calendar for scheduling then our family calendar for events. I have to write things down or I'll forget it all!
This last picture is on the wall opposite the calendars. This table is a hand-me-down from my mother-in-law. I love it. I can't decide though if I want to paint it black. That was my original plan, but now I'm not so sure. What do you guys think? I bought that "Believe" frame at Hobby Lobby and got the cross frame as a present. The desk could definitely use some attention, I have several boxes hidden underneath it I need to go through.
Thanks for touring our office today. Hope you enjoyed it. See you next week.

1 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

I love your office and the color of your walls! I like tht your desk is facing the window and that means you can look out and see the world as you work!

Love your "Believe" sign! Very pretty!

Thanks for sharing your office with all the blogging world!!
Blessings!
Kelly's Mom