Monday, December 1, 2008

I can't believe today is December 1st. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had family in and made the rounds to other family and really enjoyed our time together. Preston tried to stay home as much as he could the entire time I was off. I got so spoiled. It was really hard to go back to work today and not be together. Anyway, Friday morning my sister and I went shopping like we always do and had a ball. I love doing that. This is the first year, though, when we were actually one of "those" parents who had to get the hot item. I didn't think we would ever be that. My children only get three wrapped presents besides the one Santa gift, so we try to make them all special and something they really want. I also made Lauren some super cute skirts on Friday. I can't wait to take her picture in them. I think I will make those for our Christmas cards. I am a little behind though if I haven't even taken the picture for the card, much less ordered them. Oh well, if you get your card after Christmas just know I love you and am a little time-challenged. ;) The kids made a gingerbread house with their aunt one afternoon and I meant to take pictures of it. I still haven't and I think Will has eaten about every piece of candy off the roof top by now. That stinker! He is so mischieveous, but oh so sweet. If I can ever get these cookies made that Lauren and I have been trying to make for the past two days I will be sure to post pictures of them, they are a labor of love most certainly, or an obsession by now. I am determined to make them work! Jacob's birhtday is on Thursday. I cannot believe it. He will be NINE years old. Is that even possible? Wow I was young ;) This post is all over the place isn't it. I hadn't thought it through really and when blogger actually let me on, I jumped at the opportunity to write something! ha! If you have read my other posts then you know what I am talking about. I am so technologically-challenged. (is that a word?)

0 comments: