Monday, August 4, 2008

Misc.

I have to go back to work next week.

Enough said.

Preston was out of town this weekend, and I absolutely hate when he isn't around. I feel all mopey and unmotivated. He is going to be gone the next two weekends as well. It will be a long month. But the end result will be so very worth it. More on that later. With that said, we do covet all of your prayers because our family will be making some very BIG adjustments in the near future. We really need guidance in making the right decisions.

I got a chemical peel at the end of last week. WOW. That was the first one I have ever had and let me tell you, not fun. The results will be worth it I'm sure--right Amy?

I went to storage today and finally got all of my cookbooks and pictures from when we moved over two years ago. I am so happy. I spent so much of the afternoon looking through hundreds and hundreds of pictures all the way back to Preston and my high school graduation and senior trip. What fun. I cannot believe how much my kids have grown up. I'll have to put some pics on from Jacob and Lauren as babies. It's crazy how time flies.

Reading through this blog I realize how incredibly boring I am. Hope something exciting happens before my next post or I might lose readers ;)

3 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Yes...the chemical peel will be worth it. When I had mine I was miserable but I could truly tell a difference. You should have called this weekend, I spent the weekend just lounging around. You are in our prayers as you tackle this new adventure!

J. Page said...

Just found your blog...It is very cute. Come visit ours at thewebpages.blogspot.com. Looks like ya'll are having a fun summer. We have been busy and out of the church loop for awhile. Hope to see you soon!