Saturday, August 9, 2008

Did You See That!


Did any of you guys watch the opening ceremony last night? It really was neat. The last guy running with the torch was "running" from cables waaaaayyy up above everyone. It was very cool. I loved watching when the countries were announced and the participants would come out to walk around the stadium. Each person had such pride for their country, that is what it's all about. I can't wait to see the following days and the different events our country will be participating in. Preston and I were talking last night about the liklihood of someone trying to hurt people during the olympics and I really pray that only good will come out of this historic event that has been going on for such a very long time.
Hope everyone has had a great week. This is my last weekend before returning to work. I hope to have some fun with the kids. Preston is gone again this weekend so I guess it's just the four of us. I am going to try and get some pics of the kids this weekend. I can't believe how in just a matter of a week or so, it seems Will has lost his "baby-ness" and is a little boy. He looks different and talks so much, he can carry on any conversation and knows exactly what he wants. He also never forgets anything if you make a bargain with him-he hold you to it :).
Enjoy your weekend.

0 comments: