Monday, August 11, 2008

The Last Night

This is my last night before I go back to work :(

I am going to make the best of this and do exactly what I am called to do. No more complaining. Isn't that what God commands of me anyways? Do everything without complaining or arguing, Philippians 2:14 So that was the last negative for the entire school year! (Be sure to hold me to that)

Lauren stayed the night with a friend because they go to cheerleading camp tomorrow. She is sooooo excited. So it was just me and the little boys for the evening. We LOVE to watch the olympics. I have really gotten Jacob into the spirit. (Poor Lauren really doesn't get it, she keeps asking me if that guy is from Texas)

Here is a pic of the boys on the couch watching Phelps win another gold. Will is patiently doing a puzzle at the same time--what a boy ;)




And since the poll has ended, yes you bunch of smartie pants...that was a picture of Jacob. I actually had to do a double take when I saw it because (to me) it looks so much like Will. This must have been taken when Jake was around 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are called to our missions in life and are asked to do them without complaining!! It is all a challenge! BUT, there will be times when we know we are headed to the goals that we are striving towards! You, to stay home and be a full time mom and wife; me to finish SOME KIND OF DEGREE PLAN!!! Have a blessed day! much love, mom and moma kate

Erin said...

We can hold each other to the whole "not complaining" thing...some days are easier than others. With all of the blessings we have in our lives you would think this wouldn't be hard to do.

Either way, welcome back to the world of the working!