Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Husband


I can't believe I've been married for nine years. I don't know what brought this all on, I was just looking over our photo albums and came across our wedding book. As I scroll through the pictures I can't help but think how young we were. Crazy huh? I loved our wedding. I so wish we could re-do it over and over again (to the same man, of course!) Maybe some day.
Maybe I got to thinking about our wedding because I just finished a great book called The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks (he also wrote The Notebook, Message in a Bottle). If you haven't read it you definitely should. Anyways, it's amazing to think how quickly time goes by and when you look back it seems so long ago.
I want to take a minute to tell just some of the reasons I love my husband:
1. He makes me laugh
2. He comforts me when I am sad
3. He can fix anything
4. He LOVES his kids
5. He can't stay mad at me :)
6. He is cheap (yes, that's a good thing)
7. He can't keep a secret
8. He's a great friend
9. He's ambitious
10. He is a christian
11. He is a great brother/son
12. He'll do anything for me
13. He is strong
14. He is kind
15. He can build anything (except a sidewalk :))
16. He loves my cooking
17. His smile
18. His heart
19. Because when he is around I know everything will be okay
20. He's MINE!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Your marriage is amazing and you have such a beautiful family! It was such a blessing to be a part of your wedding...the beginning!

"I have found the one my heart loves" Song of Songs 3:4

Love ya!

p.s. looks like Preston has come a long way from riding on the back of his dad's motorcycle :)