Thursday, May 21, 2009

Joining In

So I decided that today I would join in on the fun at Kelly's blog on her tour of homes. This week is dining rooms. I must say, there isn't a lot to ours, but I still love it. We don't have a formal dining room so this is off our kitchen.

Welcome to our dining room.

This is a clip board that is painted that says "Look What I Did". It has three clips on it so there is one spot for each child to showcase something they are proud of from school.
This is in the corner lookin out from the dining room. As you can see it is right off the kitchen and living room.
And last I love my wall stickers that say Give Thanks. It is a constant reminder to us to give thanks to God for everything we have.



Thanks for stopping by. See you next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your home. It is sooo inviting, so beautiful and I know that you are a beautiful Christian mother and wife. I'm proud to know you and to be your friend. Love, Mom

Tara G. said...

Love the black chairs!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Such a nice open floor plan. I really like your chandelier! so pretty...and the clips for the kids art are a great idea.

Thanks for sharing!

Kristine