Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Baaack

It's been over 4 weeks since I last posted. That's the longest I've been away since the beginning. I know, I'm sure many of you have missed me terribly. ha! So much has happened I don't even know where to begin.
P's business is crazy good and we are so blessed. But I hardly see him anymore. It's worth it though, he his so happy and doing what he has always wanted to do. I get to be his secretary. It's proven to be a little more than I bargained for, and the pay isn't really good (cuz it's free!) but maybe someday in the far off future it won't be ;). He hates it when I say that. I'm out for the summer in just two weeks so maybe I can get a little more organized in that time. Speaking of being off work for the summer I can't wait. We are taking the kids to Schlitterbahn the week after we get out. They are so excited. Lauren comes home and tells me the stories she's written in her journal about going--they don't get out much. Then the day after we get back we are going to Oklahoma for a week to spend time with P's family at Grand Lake. It is always a ton of fun and the kids have a blast.
Lauren turns 7 on Wednesday. Where has the time gone? We've told her every morning that we are just going to skip the birthday so she can stay 6 and that really gets her mad. It's pretty fun. She asked to have her party at the bowling alley. Ewww! That's all I'm going to say about that. Then we leave Saturday morning for Jacob's last MX race in this series. If he is in the top 15 in points he will be invited to the East meets West race. He's 7th right now. He loves it.
During my blogging hiatus, I turned thirty. I spelled the number out because it didn't seem quite as bad as looking at the actual numbers. I can't believe I've left the 20's. I seriously don't feel over 21. My family threw me an incredible surprise party. That was a feat in it of itself, because I know everything. But I didn't know this. It was themed Rachael Ray, since I love her and love to cook. We had a great time. Lots more has happened, just will spare you the boredom since you've probably stopped reading at this point :) I will take post some pictures next post just to keep the fam happy.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You need to post pictures of your party!!!

Erin said...

FINALLY...I thought you were BLOGGED out!