Thursday, May 21, 2009

7

My little Lauren had a birthday yesterday. She turned 7! I can't believe it. She has lost the "little" girl look and is growing up. She is going to be in the second grade next year! It's so cliche, but where has the time gone. I feel sometimes like we live in such a whirlwind that I blink and before I know it a year has passed. I have got to find a way to slow the time down. I don't know what I'll do when my kids hit double digits, or worse...teenagers! YIKES! I guess I'll settle for 7. ha! Here are some pictures of her on her birthday. She got her very own Pandora bracelet. She proceeded to tell us that for everyday she is good in school she can get a new charm...um..I don't think so. But she did get 2 more charms for gifts and she loves them. She also got the cutest electric pink scooter. It's a Razor Pocket Mod. I'm in love with it, and so is she. She looks so cute riding on it. Her party is tomorrow at the bowling alley. Wish me luck ;)

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Our baby girls are growing up! Have fun at the party!