Saturday, May 30, 2009

Better Late than Never

I know I'm a day late for the Home Tour over at Kelly's blog. This last week proved to be a bit more exhausting than I had anticipated. Being a teacher and mom to school-age kids the last week of school goes by in a whirlwind.

So without any further delay...ha! Here is my kid's rooms. You will notice though that one room is missing. That of our oldest Jacob. He's nine, and of course has free will, therefore his version and my version of clean seem to be two totally different things. So he will not be joining us on this tour...maybe another day :).

We'll start with Lauren's room. As you can see we love pink. It's everywhere. She also loves "Fancy Nancy" anything. She has different things all over her room that are "Fancy Nancy"

This is the view from her nightstand side of her bed. It's of her desk where her tv is (they can only watch movies in their room during rest time, there is no cable) and her dresser.

This is the view looking into her room from the hallway. I have no idea why it came out so dark. I took several pictures and they all came out the same. So sorry.

This is Will's bedroom. He sleep in a toddler bed. None of my other kids had a toddler bed. They went from crib to big bed with rails, but I'm not ready for my last baby to be in a big boy bed. Maybe next year. Although his crib looked just like this bed so it fit in to the same spot perfectly.

This is from the opposite side of the room. He loves basketball and got his own goal for Christmas.

This angle is from his bed. I'm a little embarrassed over the stain in the doorway, and even more embarrassed to admit that I have no idea what on earth it could be. Just ignore it. ha!

So that's it folks. (well except for the other kids room that I am choosing not to include in the tour) Next weeks is home office and I am going to be on time for that one!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love these rooms!! You did a great job and I love your little girls furniture! You have an adorable and gorgeous family!

Creekmore's said...

Cute rooms. That Toddler bed looks so tiny in that big room.