Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year. We went over to some friends house and left around nine and came home to play Wii. I'm thinking we fell asleep around 11:00 on the couches and we woke up around 2:00 a.m. We are a bundle of fun around this house! I have made the resolution this year to not make any resolutions. Not in that sense any way. I always fail, so this year I am just striving to be better. To be better with our finances, and with my dedication to my Lord and his Word. Those two things are very much on my heart and have been for some time, so this is the year to make the difference...that's not a resolution right?, just a dedication.

Anyway, this is going to be a fantastic year. We started out 2008 being a difficlut year for my family for the diagnosis and sudden death of my step-mother and this year I pray will be different. So here's to you and your family for the begining of a fantastic new year. CHEERS!

0 comments: