Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!






Today is my mom's birthday. Let me tell you a little bit about her. She is such an amazing woman. She loves the Lord and loves her family. She has taught me so much about being not only a good mother, but a good person. She would do anything for anybody. And she does. She spends her days filled with helping other people. There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't call me. She is always asking "what can I do for you?". She has probably taken more days off to take care of my sick children than I have. No matter what life has thrown her way she never lets it stop her. She has Multiple Sclerosis, and has had it as long as I can even remember. She is an inspiration to everyone. She has never let that get in her way. My children L-O-V-E her. It is so amazing to see that relationship unfold right before my eyes. I am pretty sure Will would go and live with her today and never look back (probably because you bought him that bear, you know which one I'm talking about mom, the one with the dreidl, ha!) Anyway, she is so special to me and I thank God everyday to have given me to her. I can't imagine my life any other way. I love you mom. Happy Birhtday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift you just gave me. Thank you, sweet daughter. Love you to the moon and back, and YES, Will can come and live with me right, and bring that very special bear!!! love, mom

Erin said...

You described your mother PERFECTLY!!!

Kasey said...

Hey! Just wanted to say thank you for the comment/advice you left on my blog! I'm eager to try all the new tactics I've learned!!