Saturday, January 10, 2009

Basketball Player!!!


Lauren had her first basketball game today. Preston is working out of town so I had to take all of the kids myself. It was really fun. For those of you who don't really know Lauren, she is only concerned with everyone else. She would never "steal" the ball, or run after some one who had the ball. She is the sweetest thing, and although sweet really isn't in the description of basketball, it makes for a very entertaining game. She would skip sideways down the court with he arms up to guard, and had the biggest grin on her face. She spent most of her time at half-court cheering on her teammates. I caught he a couple of times jumping up and clapping for her team as they were shooting baskets (she was in the game at this time). She told me afterwards that she was "sweatin' but had a lot of fun". I guess that's what it's all about. I don't look for her to have the most steals or the most points, but for goodness sakes she will definitely have the biggest smile!

As you know from this post, Will LOVES basketball. It has always been a little confusing since how up to today, no one has played basketball around us. We've never taken him to any games nor have we watched any on television. So we have always thought it to be super funny that he likes it so much. I had to get a few pics of him showing off his skills this morning. He would bounce the ball real fast and very serious. I should have taken video instead of pics but it's all I could do.

1 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

Hello! I like your blog.
We have the same backgrounds! Just thought I'd tell ya!