Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Pics

This is going to be a busy week! As you can see from my countdown ticker, Sunday Preston and I leave for Las Vegas!! I am soooo excited. Preston and I have NEVER taken a vacation without kids. We never even had a honeymoon, unless you count driving to San Antonio for the weekend as one. So this weekend is it. Will's birthday and party are Saturday, we have dinner with friends Saturday night and then fly out Sunday morning. Needless to say, I have a lot to get busy doing. Oh well, it will be worth it.

Here are some pics of the kids. Actually just Will and Lauren. Jacob still doesn't like for me to take his pictures (reminds me of someone). The ones you do see of him are when he completely doesn't expect it.

Jacob did ask me to put in the last picture of him and his friends riding dirtbikes. He is on the green bike. Naturally you can't really see any part of him.

Will on his sit and spin




Lauren and Will



Jake and his buds



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO MUCH FUN! I WANT THE PICTURE OF LAUREN AND WILL. I CAN'T PULL IT UP ON THE BLOG. CAN YOU SEND ME A COPY? THANKS, LOL, MOM