Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Broken-Hearted

I almost had a melt-down on my way to work today. It seems like every time a turn around I hear of some tragic event that has happened. And I am not talking about CNN and the national news (that's a tragedy in it of itself), but local news and not just to somebody in the community, but to people I know! I was so sad when I finally digested it all and was on the phone with my mom on my way to work and I couldn't help but cry. Cry out for these people who are suffering. One of my friends wrote a very good piece on one of these tragedies. You should read it. It is very true, and really helps get a handle on what is happening all around us. Please pray for our best friends whose marriage is all but over, for my friend who was attacked and assaulted in her home and for the families involved in a horrific car accident.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so with you on this. We live in a fallen world.

Erin said...

Your post broke my heart...I wish I were there to give you a hug!