Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday

Saturday was a very busy day for my family. We started out with Jake's football game in the morning and a soccer game by lunch. We then took the kids to Academy to buy Will a big boy bike. He has finally mastered the art of pedaling and needed a bigger bike. He was so excited. He has brought it in the house as I am typing so he can continue to ride it. We then had the kids pictures taken late in the afternoon. I am so excited about them. I am horrible about getting their pictures taken together since there are three of them to make cooperate. These pics we around town and not formal so candid shots are what we were wanting. A whole lot less stress. After their pictures we went to the ASU football game and the kids had a blast. We went with Mommy Kate and Poppy so the kids had a great time. Here are just a few pics from yesterday. As soon as I get all of their pictures back from the photographer I will post them. I can't wait.
PS. Jake is quite the football player. He LOVES to tackle.















2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of the kiddos! Thanks for coming out to the game...and YES i got the end of the game shots!

Ashley said...

Good pics! Glad y'all are having a good fall! We so need to get together.