Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A New Day Has Come (I think that's a song)

Well, today was the day. Preston is officially unemployed...wait a second he's not unemployed, just self-employed. There is a difference, right? I'm just kidding. But really today was his last day at his old job. We are very excited about this. Please keep this new endeavor in your prayers. This is his life-long dream. I can remember him talking about running his own company since the day we got married. I am so proud of him. He is such a wonderful person, I know he will do tremendous things. He might be an electrician but his actions speak volumes for the type of man he is. He will blow the competition out of the water. Preston is so very excited, but he is definitley being taught a lesson from God. Learning to walk by faith and not by sight! That is challenging. If anybody's in the market to get some work done, you know who to call ;) lol

Jacob has become the champion of Licoln Log builders. Anyone needing a lesson on how to build and entire logging community, feel free to stop by for a session. Jacob was very proud and insisted on taking pics of his final product.

And this is what the town looks like when your baby brother kiks it! Wasn't a fun sibling moment.

The kids were so excited to have daddy home in the evening for the first time in a LONG time. We has so much fun playing soccer and football.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes, that song is by Celine Dion, I think and I love it!

I will be praying for you guys as you begin this new journey the Lord is leading you on. Just keep trusting him!

Tell Jacob I am very impressed!!!

Erin said...

I am so excited for you...it is awesome to see Preston follow his dreams!