Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hey! Mommy Kate



Look Mommy Kate, I had to come straight home and put on my pj top. I'm already feeling better.

For everyone else, my poor baby has tonsilitis (sp?). I finally took him to the dr today. He has been running a high fever ever since I got home on Friday. His only other symptom was a bad cough. Well for the past two nights he cannot sleep due to the high fever and coughing, and everytime he would wake up (in our bed...in my arms!) he would cryyyy out for Mommy Kate. (She had him the whole time I was in Vegas). Preston and I got really tickled the first night he was doing this. Then Mommy Kate and Poppy left town on Friday and didn't get home until late last night. So I definitely had to take him over to her house today before is dr appt. He found this pajama shirt from her house that he wore to bed while staying with them and wouldn't let it go. So first thing when we got home, he HAD to wear it---and he posed for a picture in it. I am praying for a speedy recovery now that we have meds!

0 comments: