Monday, December 17, 2007

Round 2......



Will update...
We still don't have the culture back or all of the bloodwork. One part of the bloodwork was sent to his pedi's office and it showed that he is anemic and they want him to start on iron supplements. I am hoping within the next few hours the office will call back with at least the culture.
I actually figured out my camera and computer yesterday. I can actually take pictures and pull them up immediately. Here is Will and Lauren in front of the Christmas tree. I know it looks terrible I don't have one of Jakes, but naturally he was out hunting with his father. :)

By the way, some were having trouble leaving comments and I have changed it to where it is much easier now to comment on the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, sweetie, i'll try again. i'm about ready to head for the bed, but wanted to let you know how precious this is. you did a great job! hope will has a better night tonight, and you, too! let me know if you get anything tomorrow on the culture! sweet dreams, much love, mom

Anonymous said...

You have way too much time on your hands to be able to figure out how to do all this!! Maybe the school district can increase hours for you. Pictures look great.